Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Rule of Thirds

     For this project, we were using photos we took to add certain effects.  On this one I used the whites tool.  To do this I clicked on the tool and moved it onto the whitest column, clicked on it, and it fixed everything all by itself.

     For this image I used the vignette tool.  This can make the edges around the picture darker or lighter.  I chose to make them darker and changed the center of the image so that it covered most of the picture besides the leaf.
     For this one, I used the fill light tool.  This lightens parts of the pictures that need more light.
     This used the exposure tool.  This makes the dark parts of the image lighter to brighten it up.
     For this image, I used the clarity tool.  This sharpens up the picture and makes it look very focused.
     This image was fixed using the blacks tool.  It darkens parts of the picture that have too much light and makes it look a little more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment