Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lights

 
 To do this project, we were using the tool we were just introduced to called the pen tool.  First, we had to set the brush to the size we wanted, then we used the pen tool to create a path that looked like an "s." Once we had done that, we duplicated the s and turned it so what we had drawn looked like an eight.  Then I made a glow on the eight and duplicated the layer many times and spun it a little bit every time so that the finished product looked as it does above.
     This second image used the same tool to make the long lines coming from the plant.  I used the same technique and added a glow.  Then I used a small brush to make dots looking like they come from the lines, using the same color.
     This last image is one that I decided to make on my own using the same technique as the first image.

No comments:

Post a Comment