Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Portraits

     The point of this photo was to make a real picture look like it was painted or drawn.  To do this, first I had to duplicate the layer.  Next, I went to the sketch tab, and selected photocopy.  This made the image black and white but looked like it was drawn or painted.  The last step was to select overlay for how the image appears, and this adds color back into the image.  This is the final product.
     This image is supposed to look cross processed.  To do this, I had to change the curves settings by choosing the curves tab, then changing the red, green, and blue settings.  That made the image look a little different.  Then I had to add a yellow layer on top and change the opacity so it looked as it does above.
     The two images above were made using custom shape.  This is done by selecting part of a normal photo and making it black (like a silhouette) in the first image.  I then saved the black part as a custom shape and used it to make the second image.  I made a background, then added a black and white version of my shape.
     This last image was just edited in camera raw.  I lightened it a little bit because the original had lots of shadows that made it hard to see her face.  I then just changed the saturation and colors a little bit to make it look as it does above.






No comments:

Post a Comment